Welcome to Solutions Doctors
As a Solutions Doctors member, you will enjoy access to a nationwide network of U.S. board-certified doctors 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. There is no more waiting for a doctor’s appointment or covering expensive co-pays. There is no charge to our members for doctor consultations. Simply call our Telemedicine service, schedule a video conference, or use our convenient Mobile App to speak to a doctor within minutes. In most cases, the doctor will be able to diagnose your health problem, prescribe treatment, and even send a prescription to a nearby pharmacy when appropriate.
SOLUTIONS DOCTORS MEMBER BENEFITS
- Access to a nationwide network of U.S. Board Certified Doctors 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- The convenience of making a phone call or do a video conference instead of traveling to a crowded Clinic, Emergency Room, or Doctor’s office.
- No expensive walk-in clinic visits.
- No expensive ER visits on nights or weekends, for non-emergencies.
- No paying co-pays or meeting deductibles.
- No waiting days or weeks for an appointment at your doctor’s office.
- No missing work to take your child or yourself to the doctor’s office.
- Up to 85% Savings on medications at participating pharmacies such as CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart, Kroger, Costco, Target, Publix and more.
- Medical Bill Negotiation: Our experienced negotiators will advocate a lower price on your hospital bills.
Health & Wellness:
- Cold & Flu
- Ear Infections
- Joint Aches & Pain
- Respiratory Infections
- Sinus Problems & more…
- Cold & Flu
- Ear Infection
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Pink Eye & more…
HOW IT WORKS
Our patient-centric healthcare program provides you and your family members with the convenience and savings of making a call or video conference via our convenient Mobile App instead of traveling to a clinic or doctor’s office for most non-emergency needs.
THERE WHEN YOU NEED IT
Tired of waiting days or weeks to see a doctor? We give you 24/7 access to care in minutes. So, whether it’s 2 AM or you’re on vacation, quality care is available to you on your schedule.
GET ANSWERS FAST
91% of calls are successfully resolved on the first call. Whether you need a simple answer to a question or a prescription, you’ll be on your way to feeling better fast.
QUALITY WITHOUT THE COST
Our services replace more expensive and less convenient ER or Urgent Care visits for non-emergencies. Members use our services with no deductibles, co-pays, or per-call charges.
All virtual medical consultations are conducted through a HIPAA and PHI-compliant platform with U.S. based, board-certified doctors with an average of 15 years in-office experience.
TWO WAYS TO GET CARE
24/7 Phone Calls With A Doctor
When you or a family member is not feeling well and is seeking non-emergent medical care, you have the ability to speak with a doctor in our network at any time of day or night.
Provide 24 Hour Care and Trusted Results
- Our providers practice Primary Care, Pediatrics, Family and Emergency Medicine, with an average of 14 years experience.
- All Physicians are state licensed, U.S. Board Certified and credentialed using NCQA and ZURAC guidelines.
- Providers are background checked with primary source verification from NPDB & AMA.
- All Providers have received specialized training in communicating with and diagnosing patients, over the phone and via online video, while adhering to clinical protocols.
- Our doctors have extensive experience with chronic conditions such as fibromyalgia, chronic pain, headaches and digestive issues.
AVERAGE WAIT TIME
MEMBERS PAY NO FEES
ACCESS TO CARE
MDLIVE is not an insurance product or a prescription fulfillment warehouse and does not replace the existing primary care physician relationship. Medical services rendered by your physician are subject to their professional judgment. MDLIVE operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states. MDLIVE does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. MDLIVE physicians do not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. MDLIVE physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services. International consultations are advice-only. You must have a U.S. address and a U.S.-based phone number for the doctor to call back at time of consultation. Video is not available for international consultations. Prescriptions are not available for international consultations.